Looking for a new digital planbook?
School will be in session before we know it and many educators are scrambling to decide which tool to use this year while lesson planning. Over the past few years, I have tried creating lessons using Google Calendar, Docs and Slides templates. Each of these tools makes it super easy to create a template, edit, revise, share and archive lessons.
Last year I tried using Google Sheets and decided this is the tool that best fits my needs as:
- Tabs may be duplicated each week
- You may share an entire Sheet or Tab with admin or co-teachers
- Images are now easily inserted
- It’s easy to merge and wrap cells
- Color coding is easy with the paint bucket
Here’s the link if you’d like to make a copy of the Template. http://bit.ly/SheetsPlanbook